Calendar 402

February 2013
S M T W T F S
« Jan   Mar »
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
2425262728  

Old stuff

NHNP presentation

OK—here is a link to Tom Wingert’s PowerPoint presentation, and an embed of the video. For any MSOffice file, it’s best to save it as an Office 97-03 file (with extension .ppt or .doc) FTP it to the alpha.lasalle.edu server, and link to that. Files made with Office 2010 versions are saved as XML files so the extension is .pptx, .docx etc. Some browsers try to open these as zip files, or won’t open them at all, so to be safe, save as .ppt or .doc.

Overview of NHNP.

The video was done with a Flip camera, a company bought by Cisco and then closed down. La Salle’s Multimedia Services has these to loan, so they are an option, but the sound is weak and there’s no way to attach an external mic (part of what closed them down, in addition to smart phones). I used FlipShare, the bundled software, to trim the clip and add titles, although even that is better done in a true editing program. You can also trim in YouTube (see below). Current version is now trimmed.

To embed from YouTube, right-click on the video, Copy embed HTML and paste into the Text editor (not the Visual) in the blog post.

Exported as MP4 and uploaded to YouTube.  Vimeo  (again, get an account) has a limit of 500M and this one is 867M (about 28 minutes long).

Here is a link in case it won’t display (just happened).

Share and Enjoy:
  • Print
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Blogplay
  • Technorati

17 comments to NHNP presentation

• We’re a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

• There are a lot of plan choices as meals baked when it
    comes to special diets. You may be having a large
    gathering with friends or a simple meal with your family, either one your
    fire pit can be a great way to add uniqueness to your meal.
    Article Source: the speed, the conventional resources
    are being used up, recycling has become the need of the today’s time.

• was set in a modern type of era and has more of its futuristic feel. And we believe that to fully enjoy the game, one must also try the Mobile Strike Hack. This aims to help you aid with whichever resources you need

• Since the admin oof this web page is working, no question very rapidly it will be renowned, due to its feature contents.

• Normally I don’t read article on blogs, but I would lke to say that this write-upvery pressured me to try and
    do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me.
    Thank you, quite great article.

• Howdy! I just wish to offer yyou a bbig thumbs up for the great information you’ve got here on this post.
    I will be coming back tto your blog for more soon.

• Niice blog here! Also your site lots up very fast! What web host are yyou the usafe of?

Can I get your affiliate hyerlink forr your host? I want my site loaded up as quickly
    as yourrs lol

• I do believe all the ideas you’ve presented on your post.

They’re really convincing and will definitely work.
    Still, the posts are very short for newbies. May you please prolong them a little
    frolm subszequent time? Thank you for the post.

• Thanks foor another informative blog. Where else may I get that type of information written in suh a perfect means?
    I have a venture that I’m simply now working on, and I have been at thee look out for such info.

• Hurrah, that’s whbat I was looking for, what a data!
    present here at this weblog, thanks admin of this webb page.

• It is not myy first time to visit this web site, i am browsing this site dailly and get good
    information from here every day.

• Grsat blog here! Additionally your website lots up very fast!

What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink in your host?
    I want my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

• I juswt like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
    I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here
    regularly. I am fsirly certain I will be informed a lot of new
    stuff proper right here! Good luck for the next!

• I drop a leave a response when I like a article on a website or if I haqve something to
    valuablpe to contribute to the discussion. It’s triggeeed
    by the sincerness communicated in the article I browsed.
    And on this article NHNP presentation | Blog402. I was moved
    enough to post a thought :) I actually do have a few questions for you if it’s allright.
    Could it be simply me or does it seem like a few of the comments look like they arre coming
    from brain dead visitors? :-P And, iif you are writing at other online sites, I would like to keep up with you.
    Could you make a list every one of your social pages like
    your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

• Have you ever thought about creating an ebook oor guest authoring on other blogs?
    I have a blog based on the same subjects you discuss and woud reallly like to
    have you share some stories/information. I know my readers would appreciate your work.
    If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot mme an e-mail.

• Hi, I would lik to subscribe for this website to obtain most recent updates, sso where
    can i do it please help.

• Valuable information. Fortunate mme I discovered your site by
    accident, and I’m stunned why this twist of faqte didn’t came about earlier!
    I bookmarked it.